Difficult to leave a trace of his passage wherever we go because of our hair ... But the worst is when baby passes his hand in our beautiful hair and it comes out with a few strands fell. How to prevent hair loss? What are the tricks to remedy hair loss? How do I know if this is normal or really bad? No panic Cosmo is here to help!
A woman has an average of 100, 000 hair (so imagine the number of your hair if you have a large mane ).
So you can rest assured, he is described as "normal" to lose almost a hundred a day.
- How can we explain their fall?
Our hair grows continuously (like our hair ) throughout our lives and inevitably, at some point, they fall.
They grow about a centimeter a month. But the more you grow, the more hair growth decreases due to stop our growth.
Hair fall when the hair growing and those who stopped their growth touching. New locks grow old and they fall.
This phenomenon occurs in phases that can last up to 3 months.
The info in +: summer is the most conducive to the growth of hair period.
- The main factors of their fall?
- Age, which limits the growth of hair .
-. Nature They will not fall equally if they are thin or thick. Plus they are thinner, they fall easily.
-. The changing seasons are not always think but it is a real enhancer fall. Including half seasons like spring and fall. We can lose nearly 200 during these periods.
- Hormonal changes such as the end of a pregnancy.
- The periods of stress that inhibit hair growth, which subsequently produced an abundant fall while the growth has slowed.
- Deficiencies of iron or vitamins.
- The excess food. Too fat diet (cholesterol promotes hair loss).
- In summer, regularly rinse with warm water without shampoo (3 to 4 times per day) to fight against external aggressions to the beach or pool.
- Take a course of vitamins B (which will promote growth of your hair).
- Adopt a rich in protein and iron balanced diet (meat and fish).
- Get active to relieve stress.
- Do not attach too often.
- Use anti-fall and restorative oils lotions to nourish the roots of your hair.
HAIR LOSS PREVENTION TIPS FOR WOMEN?2003-11-04 20:15:58 by GirlEGirl23
Does anyone have any hairloss prevention tips for women (especially foods to eat or stay away from, etc)
I am a healthy 23 year old female who until recently has had a very healthy head of thick long hair. Recently, I have been losing a lot more hair than usual-- in the shower and in my hairbrush and on my pillow mostly, not to be gross. I'm very concerned because I have no idea what is causing this and what to do to prevent it from continuing.
I have been very stressed as I just started graduate school recently but that is not going to change at least for the next 5 years
You might also like:
Traditional Chinese Medicines Contain Dangerously High Levels of Toxins — Science World Report
.. have been used for preventive care.
STOP HAIR LOSS !! Ultimate Guide To Causes, Prevention And Treatment Of Hair Loss. Strengthen Your Hairs And Prevent Hair Loss !! (Baldness cure and Hair care book) (Hair Loss Remedies)