Androgenetic Alopecia: the tendency to baldnessTalk about baldness or androgenetic alopecia (male or female) is basically the same thing: the two definitions relate with different accents,the tendency to lose hair in an excessive and premature aging.Another thing is the hair loss saline to which all are subject,in this second case falling hair grow growing for periods ranging from 2 to 6 years,and repeating the cycle many times in a person's life.In the case of baldness or androgenetic alopecia,however,the hair loss is repeated in an ever more accelerated by preventing the re-growth healthy and regular data.In addition,the hair grows more and more fine and thin,showing obvious signs of deterioration of the stem.In these cases,we often have to do with the 'androgenic alopecia, premature baldness or a generic source-hereditary.
Androgenetic alopecia occurs initially with a thinning of the hair in the fronto-occipital area of the head caused by the thinning or miniaturization of the hair shaft.Over time,the hair follicles atrophy and stop creating regrow hair hairless areas on the skin. Having primarily genetic and hormonal causes,and being a fairly common phenomenon,baldness has numerous synonyms or equivalents:
- androgenetic alopecia; androgens,which are male hormones that act on the hair follicle,are genetically determined (the emphasis is appearance-genetic inheritance);
- baldness, no further details refer to the final state of the early hair loss;
- alopecia common the emphasis is not placed on the role of androgens and transmissibility genetics (androgenetic alopecia),but rather the diffuse nature and "common" hair loss due to genetic causes.
- common baldness, and again to show that androgenetic alopecia is the most common cause of hair loss;
- male pattern baldness or androgenetic alopecia; when hitting a man;
- baldness or female pattern baldness; when hitting a woman;
- baldness diffuse because it tends to spread all over the scalp;
- hereditary baldness, another way of emphasizing the genetic inheritance of baldness;
Baldness affects mostly men and Caucasian women,while in other ethnicities is less present.Although it is a typically male phenomenon,in recent years we are witnessing a significant increase in cases of female pattern baldness.It is thought that psychological factors such as stress and,to a lesser extent,food and environmental pollution,are the main reasons for this increase in the number of women who lose their hair.
Let's see what are the characteristics of the two kinds of baldness.
http://bigapplewindows.com/ window cleaning ny: best window cleaning.
PhytoSpecific Thinning Hair Treatment with Capigen
Thinning hair?2006-01-07 19:17:28 by uhoh!
I'm 24 and over the past year or so, my family and I have noticed my hair line receeding. There arent really any bald men in my family but alot do have the receeding thing. I just thought I was kinda young for that to be starting.
Any methods to slow it down? It's not too bad but i'm starting to get that U shaped hair thing when you look right at me from the front.
The very front is staying the same, its the sides that are moving back. so it looks like a U
You might also like:
New Beauty Treatment: Instant Hair Loss Solutions — Dubai Chronicle
The brand offers effective and safe solution for pattern hair loss and thinning hair with its natural keratin fibers which are offered in several different colours, depending on your hair colour – dark, dark brown, medium and light brown, light blond ..
Inneov Hair Mass Colored Hair 60 Caplets
Health and Beauty (INNEOV FRANCE)
Regro Hair Protective Shampoo for Lady Long Hair Specially Formulated for Thinning Hair 225ml
Single Detail Page Misc (Regro)
Spectral R.S Breakthrough Treatment For Thinning Hair 60ml/2oz
Home (DS Laboratories)
Viviscal Hair Dietary Supplements Man,60 count